Trading education that makes a difference
Understand how markets work and the connection between technicals and fundamentals;
Understand derivatives products and all variables impacting prices;
Plus learn how to develop and implement a real trading plan.
The S-Trader Academy brings you true trading development programs based on ideas that work. Our programs are developed by genuine industry professionals with institutional-level training and experience in such areas as market analysis, research, trading or derivatives pricing.
Our program gives you access to quality on-line learning materials pertaining to a number of relevant topics. In addition, on-line webinars ran by our instructors give you the hands-on perspective you need in order to develop the skill of practically applying the theoretical concepts you acquired through self study.
The S-Trader Academy program includes:
- Access to our entire suite of on-line learning materials;
- Access to webinars covering complex theoretical concepts;
- Access to webinars covering real-time practical application of technical analysis;
- Access to a weekly webinar covering the big-picture developments in all asset classes and indices;
- Access to Monday / Wednesday / Friday after close webinars covering short-term developments in stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities;
- Full access to the S-Trader Community;
- A license to the S-Trader Desktop Platform – Ultimate Edition.
At the end of the S-Trader Academy program you will:
- Get to understand market mechanics;
- Be highly comfortable with key aspects of market behavior;
- Thoroughly understand basic trend analysis;
- Recognize the importance of the Dow Theory;
- Grasp the power of the Elliott wave principle;
- Understand the formation and resolution of major reversal and continuation patterns;
- Understand how to use quantitative analysis;
- Appreciate the value of sentiment analysis and contrary opinion;
- Develop a core understanding of option-based derivatives;
- Understand the difference between directional and volatility option strategies;
- Be able to build, implement and monitor a trading plan.
Additional Recommended Readings
Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets
This is an invaluable tool for traders and investors at all experience levels. In many ways this is the “bible” in the field of technical analysis. In John Murphy’s latest book, Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets, he takes the principles from his 1986 best-selling book and expands it to cover all the financial markets.
Elliott Wave Principle, Key To Market Behavior
Written four decades ago and now in its 10th edition, this book by Frost and Prechter remains the definitive textbook on the theory and application of the Elliott Wave Principle.